New Office Practices
New Office Practices Re. COVID-19/FAQ’S
- Telemedicine appointments are available for all follow up appointments
- New patients may be eligible for telemedicine appointments and will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Prescriptions will generally require a telemedicine appointment
- Many prescriptions can be called or sent electronically to the pharmacy!
- Stimulant medicines, by law, can not be called or faxed to the pharmacy. Arrangements may be made to pick them up at the office, or they may be mailed certified at a cost of $10.00
Ambulatory EEG Appointments to be Done In-Office
- If the patient OR an immediate family member in the household is or has recently been ill, the appointment needs to be rescheduled at least two weeks out. Please notify staff immediately if the patient or someone in their household has been ill.
- If the patient or a member of their household has traveled outside of the U.S., the appointment needs to be rescheduled at least two weeks out from the date of return to the U.S.
If you are having symptoms of fever, cough, and/or trouble breathing and believe you need to be tested for COVID-19, call 1-800-564-8448.